Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Road Trip Wednesday- Best Book of March



This week's YA Highway Road Trip Topic: What was the best book you read in March?
 
 
 
 
Next book in the Daughter of Smoke and Bone series. First off, I enjoyed this one as much as the first one. The story is continuing well. But the thing I loved about this one is that...not to reveal any spoilers...but there is a great twist toward the end that totally got me. And I so appreciated how she revealed it.
 

 
What about you? Have you read/heard this one? What was your March favorite?
 

2 comments:

  1. I know which twist you're talking about, and I just about dropped my book when I read it. Can't wait for the third book in this trilogy to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The twist was A to the Wesome! (Not sure how to pronounce that, btw ... ) I LOVED Days of Blood and Starlight! It took everything from the first book to a whole new level. I'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete