Thursday, June 2, 2011

How Many Have You Read/Heard Contest (My May Listens)

I'm giving away three August ARCs this month. The first two are signed:

Plugged: A NovelBloodlines (Bloodlines, #1) Between 
Teens beware, the first is an adult book written by the Artemis Fowl author.

To win one of these, let me know which of my May audiobooks you've read/listened to. You get one entry per book. Also, tell me which ARCs you'd like to enter for...if you only have one entry and don't win your first choice, I'll put you in the hat for the others.


My May Audiobooks (and a couple of my April listens that weren't in the A-Z Challenge):

The Mermaid's Mirror  Revolution  The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus, #1)  Go Ask Alice Will Grayson, Will Grayson   Wings (Wings, #1)  The Off Season (Dairy Queen, #2)   Reality Check    Hero   Extraordinary    Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)          

 Let me know which ones you've read and which ARCs you want. (International entries welcome. Drawing names next Monday morning.)

7 comments:

  1. Great list! I've read THE LOST HERO, GO ASK ALICE, and WILL GRAYSON WILL GRAYSON. I've only just cracked open REVOLUTION, but so far I really like it! :)

    hmm...I think BETWEEN looks like a great book :)

    lastword0524(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Revolution. Totally loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! I've read Wings (have the signed copy on my shelf). What a great contest Jennifer! I'm so glad I found your blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Mermaid's Mirror and I loved it. So sad that there won't ever be a sequel...

    I also love Eoin Colfer and that would be my choice. Thank you for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WG, WG!!! LOVE Tiny Cooper!
    And yes - there is something wrong with me. :)

    That's it though - I have my copy of Hero waiting for me to take it to the beach, but right now I've got four books in front of it.

    I would love Between!

    Thanks for the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. REvolution and Wings are in my tbr pile. And some of them are at my library and I hope to get to them. But I haven't actually read any of them! Gasp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alison- LOVE Tiny Cooper too! They should make t-shirts!

    ReplyDelete