Friday, June 10, 2011

Ghosts of Audiobooks Past

I had such a fun time during the A-Z Challenge this year bringing up books I've listened to in the past that I've decided to post about others as I think of them and/or highlight some of my favorites again.

This one wasn't in the A-Z posts. In fact, I'd forgotten I read it until I started listening to it again...talk about a senior moment...really, that has only happened to me one or two other times ;).

It's THE DECLARATION, by Gemma Malley

The Declaration (The Declaration, #1) Dystopian back before the present trend...In a world where people can live forever, Anna should have never been born. As a surplus, she's been raised in a home with other surpluses, believing she needs to make up for her parents' sins. But then a new boy comes to their institution. Someone who's willing to question the way things are.  

If you like this, you might also like:
Among the Hidden (Shadow Children, #1)The Adoration of Jenna Fox (THE ADORATION OF JENNA FOX)

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this one. I'll have to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read the Adoration of Jenna Fox and liked it. I like dystopian that is more set in the future with technology instead of people living in hovels.

    ReplyDelete